08 Feb 2017
- BY Heartland Wood Flooring
- POSTED IN Bathroom Flooring, Bedroom Design, Blog, Ceramic Tile Flooring, Floor Installation, Flooring, Hardwood Floor Finishes, Hardwood Refinishing, Kitchen Flooring
- WITH 0 COMMENTS
- STANDARD POST TYPE
If you are remodeling your bathroom, don’t forget to find the right flooring for your bathroom. Considering your ideal style, budget, and lifestyle, at Heartland Wood Flooring, we can help you find the right choice of bathroom flooring in Pompano Beach. Because your bathroom floor is constantly exposed to moisture, you must make sure to find the right surface for functionality and preference.
- Tile is always a great option for bathroom floors. Not only is it easy to clean with a classic look, it is also extremely durable and water resistant. Depending on the texture you choose, it is also most likely to be stain resistant and slip resistant.
- Vinyl is a good choice for a clean and budget friendly option. For a durable vinyl, you should invest in the sheets rather than the peel and stick tiles. Both materials are waterproof, except the vinyl sheets will last longer.
- Cork is an ecofriendly material that is resistant to mold, mildew, and water damage. However, coating this floor over the years is helpful in preventing future moisture threats. Though this is not a common option, that doesn’t mean it isn’t an effective option.
- Bamboo flooring is also renewable and offers a budget friendly cost that sits at half the cost of hardwood flooring. There is specific bamboo that was made specifically for bathroom flooring because it is highly water resistant. Very simple and easy to install.
- Wood/laminate flooring seem to be the most popular bathroom flooring in the market. They resist humidity and stand up against water damage. The laminate mimics the look of hardwood flooring but doesn’t have the same high price.
At Heartland Wood Flooring Inc., we would love to help you with your flooring needs. When looking for the perfect bathroom flooring in Pompano Beach, contact us at (754) 300-3130 for more options. Our flooring experts are available to speak with you.