22 Mar 2017
- BY Heartland Wood Flooring
- POSTED IN Bathroom Flooring, Ceramic Tile Flooring, Floor Installation, Flooring, Hardwood Floor Finishes, Hardwood Refinishing
- WITH 0 COMMENTS
- STANDARD POST TYPE
Finding the best bathroom flooring in Pompano Beach doesn’t have to be as hard as you think. There are many options with necessary durability, appealing looks, and affordable prices. Because the bathroom flooring is often exposed to a lot of water, you will want to make sure the flooring won’t be damaged because of it. A few of our options of flooring we offer includes the following:
- Ceramic tile is one of the best bathroom flooring options and it is used commonly. Ceramic tile has all the qualities needed in bathroom floors. There are many style options, it is cost effective, and it is waterproof!
- Vinyl is an option that offers supreme practicality because its price and easy installation. The aesthetics aren’t the best compared to ceramic tile, but it offers reasonable looks that come in different colors and styles.
- Natural stone is waterproof, and very easy on the eyes. However, it is not the easiest on the wallet. If you can afford natural stone, go for it! However, if you can’t there are other options that provide similar qualities for a more affordable price.
- Laminate flooring is one of the options that can be transformed to have a look that mimic natural stone but is much cheaper. Laminate is great when it comes to water resistance, appearance, and price.
- Engineered Wood is a great option if you are interested in the hardwood floor aspect because it is better with water. Hardwood floor on the other hand can easily be damaged by water. If you like your feet to feel warm while you are in the bathroom, this a good choice.
There are many excellent options for bathroom flooring in Pompano Beach. However, if you are interested in learning more about our options at Heartland Wood Flooring, contact us at (754) 300-3130.